Terms & Conditions
The prize draw is being run by Fountain Retreats Ltd whose registered office is at Trotshill Farmhouse, Trotshill Lane East, Worcester WR4 0AT.
Eligibility to enter
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 years or over and excludes employees of Fountain Retreats Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
2. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize you may win.
3. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
5. In entering this prize draw, you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions
How to enter
6. The prize draw entry opens at midnight 11th June 2019 and the draw will take place on 24th December 2019, with the winner being notified by email, and claimed no later than 31st January 2020. The prize must be taken on or before 30th June 2020.
7. Fountain Retreats Ltd cannot accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Fountain Retreats Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: A three course lunch, with sparkling wine, prepared by The Menopause Chef at your home in the UK, for you and up to three of your friends, subject to eligibility.
10. The prize is as stated above, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Fountain Retreats Ltd reserves the right to cancel the agreed date of the prize lunch, for whatever reason. However, an alternative date will always be offered to the winner and mutually agreed. Should the prize winner cancel the prize lunch, an alternative date will be offered if cancellation occurs more than 14 days prior to the lunch. If the winner cancels less than 14 days prior to the lunch, no alternative date will be offered.
12. The Winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received, and verified by the Directors of Fountain Retreats Ltd.
13. The winner will be notified by email on the next available working day after the draw has taken place on 24th December 2019.
14. Fountain Retreats Ltd will make every effort to contact the winner by email up to two times. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not acknowledge the prize by 31st January 2020, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. After notification, the winner will be contacted by The Menopause Chef via Fountain Retreats Ltd to arrange a suitable date and place for the prize dinner to take place.
Data protection and publicity
16. In entering the prize draw, you consent to any personal information you provide being used by Fountain Retreats Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
17. The winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw, which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Limitation of Liability
20. Fountain Retreats Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Fountain Retreats Ltd does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
21. Fountain Retreats Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition without prior notice. Entrants will be notified of any changes as soon as possible by Fountain Retreats.
22. Fountain Retreats Ltd reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
24. Fountain Retreat Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, including the decision as to those able to take part and as to the selection of winners. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.