1 Day Menopause Retreat – Bewdley, Worcestershire
February 9, 2020
BOOK NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF ONLY £19.90!
During our 1 Day Menopause Retreat, you will meet specialists qualified in all aspects of the menopause and have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, so that you leave feeling empowered and positive about this significant life transition!
Come alone, or bring your sister or friend also going through menopause or perimenopause.
What to Expect
- An introduction from your host and an opportunity to meet your fellow retreat participants.
- A Yoga class suitable for all levels with our yoga expert, who will explain how yoga can benefit you during the menopause and beyond.
- A discussion with our menopause nurse about the physiology of menopause and medical symptom management, with plenty of time for Q&As.
- A session with our nutritional therapist where we explore the impact of food and diet during our menopausal years and learn how we can make simple positive changes, to ensure that we feed our body what it needs during this time.
- An introduction to the psychology of menopause, and how you can manage your symptoms using psychological techniques.
In addition to lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
About the Venue
Set in the rolling hills of Worcestershire this wonderful venue enjoys a very unique location. Drive past the Rhinos and the Zebras up to the beautiful Georgian Manor House which is set in the heart of West Midlands Safari & Leisure Park.
The elegant exterior complemented by the stunning colonial interior makes Spring Grove House a most distinguished venue, setting the scene for our first class retreat.
Further details about the venue location and programme for the day will be sent to you after registration.
Retreat Franchisee – Dawn Upton, West Midlands
A large part of Dawn’s career was spent working for Virgin Media where she held various roles, from managing a large Customer Service Centre to working on some of the company’s major projects. She is passionate about helping others and was always happiest when helping others to achieve their best. Dawn trained as a Personal & Business Coach in 2012, which she says completely changed her as a person. Not only did she learn a great deal about herself, but it helped her enormously in bringing out the best in her team. She feels perfectly suited to her role within Fountain Retreats, and loves welcoming new friends to her Retreats.