1 Day Menopause Retreat – Kingston upon Thames
January 12, 2020
BOOK NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF ONLY £19.90!
Your Amazing Experience
During your Menopause Retreat, you will meet specialists experienced in the field of menopause. You will have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, and leave the retreat feeling empowered and positive. Women who have attended tell us how life-changing they find our retreats!
You can come alone, or bring your sister or friend who may also be going through menopause, post-menopause or peri-menopause. But if you are on your own, you will be made so welcome by our team, so please do not worry, we are here for you!
What to Expect
- As you arrive, you will be greeted by your host for the day, and have the opportunity to meet your fellow retreat guests.
- Yoga is the first session of the day and is suitable for all abilities. Beginners are most welcome, and you will not be the only one never to have experienced gentle yoga before! Our experienced menopause yoga teacher gently shows you how to relax, and regain physical control of your remarkable body.
- After a short break, you will then meet our delightful Nurse, who has a specialist interest in all things menopause! She will guide you through all the physical changes and talk about treatment options, busting myths about HRT and more. You might have some questions to which you really need answers, so now is your chance!
- After a delicious lunch, The Menopause Chef Academy takes you through how diet and weight management can help you when it comes to midlife. You will get to sample food you may not have heard of, and experience the benefits of talking to our qualified Nutritional Therapist during this session.
- During the afternoon break, we have some fun and laughter as we taste non-alcoholic fizz, and try some wonderful Montezuma Chocolate.
- Then, saving the best until last, we delve into the mind, and learn how to cope with anxiety and mood swings, plus learn how to get a good night’s sleep! Some serious topics are covered here, but in a playful fun way. Our qualified and highly experienced Psychotherapists help you leave empowered and inspired, looking forward to what life has to offer. You will feel far different from how you felt when you first arrived!
All refreshments are included during this wonderful day. Just dress to be comfortable.
About the Venue
Set within the royal grounds of Home Park, where Henry VIII once hunted deer, Hampton Court Palace Golf Club is a unique venue, both for golf and social get-togethers.
Our retreat takes place in the first floor Fallow Suite, a spacious private function suite with beautiful views. This tranquil space is self-contained with its own facilities, to ensure our privacy.
Further details about the venue location and programme for the day will be sent to you after registration.
Retreat Franchisee – Sarah Threapleton, Greater London
Sarah spent most of her career working in the public sector as a marketing professional, but her menopause was the catalyst for changing her life. She decided to take voluntary redundancy in order to take a step back and decide what she wanted the next stage of her life to be like.
The Fountain Retreats opportunity seemed like a perfect fit as she wanted to do something that makes a positive difference to people’s lives while utilising her existing skills. A friendly and down to earth northerner, Sarah has a wealth of events experience and is looking forward to welcoming and having fun with the ladies who attend her retreats.