1 Day Menopause Retreat – Kingston upon Thames
January 12, 2020
BOOK NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF ONLY £19.90!
During our 1 Day Menopause Retreat, you will meet specialists qualified in all aspects of the menopause and have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, so that you leave feeling empowered and positive about this significant life transition!
Come alone, or bring your sister or friend also going through menopause or perimenopause.
What to Expect
- An introduction from your host and an opportunity to meet your fellow retreat participants.
- A Yoga class suitable for all levels with our yoga expert, who will explain how yoga can benefit you during the menopause and beyond.
- A discussion with our menopause nurse about the physiology of menopause and medical symptom management, with plenty of time for Q&As.
- A session with our nutritional therapist where we explore the impact of food and diet during our menopausal years and learn how we can make simple positive changes, to ensure that we feed our body what it needs during this time.
- An introduction to the psychology of menopause, and how you can manage your symptoms using psychological techniques.
In addition to lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
About the Venue
Set within the royal grounds of Home Park, where Henry VIII once hunted deer, Hampton Court Palace Golf Club is a unique venue, both for golf and social get-togethers.
Our retreat takes place in the first floor Fallow Suite, a spacious private function suite with beautiful views. This tranquil space is self-contained with its own facilities, to ensure our privacy.
Further details about the venue location and programme for the day will be sent to you after registration.
Retreat Franchisee – Sarah Threapleton, Greater London
Sarah spent most of her career working in the public sector as a marketing professional, but her menopause was the catalyst for changing her life. She decided to take voluntary redundancy in order to take a step back and decide what she wanted the next stage of her life to be like.
The Fountain Retreats opportunity seemed like a perfect fit as she wanted to do something that makes a positive difference to people’s lives while utilising her existing skills. A friendly and down to earth northerner, Sarah has a wealth of events experience and is looking forward to welcoming and having fun with the ladies who attend her retreats.