1 Day Menopause Retreat – Coltishall, Norfolk
February 28, 2020
BOOK NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF JUST £19.90!
During our 1 Day Menopause Retreat, you will meet specialists qualified in all aspects of the menopause and have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, so that you leave feeling empowered and positive about this significant life transition!
Come alone, or bring your sister or friend also going through menopause or perimenopause.
What to Expect
- An introduction from your host and an opportunity to meet your fellow retreat participants.
- A Yoga class suitable for all levels with our yoga specialist, who will explain how yoga can benefit you during the menopause and beyond.
- A discussion with our menopause nurse about the physiology of menopause and medical symptom management, with plenty of time for Q&As.
- A session with our nutritional therapist where we explore the impact of food and diet during our menopausal years and learn how we can make simple positive changes, to ensure that we feed our body what it needs during this time.
- An introduction to the psychology of menopause, and how you can manage your symptoms using psychological techniques.
In addition to lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
About the Venue
The Norfolk Mead Hotel is a beautiful Georgian Country House offering secluded luxury. The hotel is situated in eight acres of lovingly kept private grounds, in the heart of the unspoilt Norfolk Broads, on the banks of the River Bure.
The Hotel has received a succession of accolades, including featuring in The Sunday Times 2018, ‘100 Best British Hotels’, winning the EDP Best Independent Hotel award, and the Muddy Stilettos Norfolk ‘Best Boutique Stay’ 2019′.
Their exclusive ‘Garden Room’ venue in the grounds of the Hotel is a stunning, comfortable and flexible space located in beautiful quintessentially English, walled gardens, being the absolute perfect location for our retreats.
Further details about the venue location and programme for the day will be sent to you after registration.
Retreat Franchisee – Karen Hatchett, East Anglia