1 Day Menopause Retreat – Cardiff
May 2, 2020
BOOK NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF ONLY £19.90!
During our 1 Day Menopause Retreat, you will meet experts qualified in all aspects of the menopause and have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, so that you leave feeling empowered and positive about this significant life transition!
Come alone, or bring your sister or friend also going through menopause or perimenopause.
What to Expect
- An introduction from your host and an opportunity to meet your fellow retreat participants.
- A Yoga class suitable for all levels with our yoga expert, who will explain how yoga can benefit you during the menopause and beyond.
- A discussion with our menopause nurse about the physiology of menopause and medical symptom management, with plenty of time for Q&As.
- A session with our nutritional therapist where we explore the impact of food and diet during our menopausal years and learn how we can make simple positive changes, to ensure that we feed our body what it needs during this time.
- An introduction to the psychology of menopause, and how you can manage your symptoms using psychological techniques.
In addition to lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
About the Venue
The St Mellon’s Hotel is a stunning country house hotel situated midway between Cardiff and Newport. Set amongst acres of parkland around the St Mellon’s Golf course, the hotel offers a peaceful escape, ideal for our 1 Day Retreat.
Further details about the venue location and programme for the day will be sent to you after registration.
Retreat Licensee – Sarah Callus, Wales