1 Day Menopause Retreat – Norwich, Norfolk
February 1, 2020
BOOK NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF JUST £19.90!
During our 1 Day Menopause Retreat, you will meet specialists qualified in all aspects of the menopause and have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, so that you leave feeling empowered and positive about this significant life transition!
Come alone, or bring your sister or friend also going through menopause or perimenopause.
What to Expect
- An introduction from your host and an opportunity to meet your fellow retreat participants.
- A Yoga class suitable for all levels with our yoga specialist, who will explain how yoga can benefit you during the menopause and beyond.
- A discussion with our menopause nurse about the physiology of menopause and medical symptom management, with plenty of time for Q&As.
- A session with our nutritional therapist where we explore the impact of food and diet during our menopausal years and learn how we can make simple positive changes, to ensure that we feed our body what it needs during this time.
- An introduction to the psychology of menopause, and how you can manage your symptoms using psychological techniques.
In addition to lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
About the Venue
Just a few miles short of Norwich City Centre, Dunston Hall is a stunning English country house set in 150 acres of beautiful Norfolk woodland. Built in 1859, this Grade II listed Elizabethan-style mansion has been lovingly restored to all its former glory, boasting many original features and evoking character and comfort at every turn.
Such a charming building with its traditionally beautiful reception rooms, stunning countryside location and first-rate facilities makes this hotel the ideal location for a retreat.
Further details about the venue location and programme for the day will be sent to you after registration.
Retreat Franchisee – Karen Hatchett, East Anglia