1 Day Menopause Retreat – Fareham, Hampshire
May 17, 2020
BOOK NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF JUST £19.90!
During our 1 Day Menopause Retreat, you will meet experts qualified in all aspects of the menopause and have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, so that you leave feeling empowered and positive about this significant life transition!
Come alone, or bring your sister or friend also going through menopause or perimenopause.
What to Expect
- An introduction from your host and an opportunity to meet your fellow retreat participants.
- A Yoga class suitable for all levels with our yoga expert, who will explain how yoga can benefit you during the menopause and beyond
- A discussion with our menopause nurse about the physiology of menopause and medical symptom management, with plenty of time for Q&As.
- A session with our nutritional therapist where we explore the impact of food and diet during our menopausal years and learn how we can make simple positive changes, to ensure that we feed our body what it needs during this time.
- An introduction to the psychology of menopause, and how you can manage your symptoms using psychological techniques.
In addition to lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
About the Venue
A truly unique setting for your retreat. One of the Royal Armouries, Fort Nelson has been fully restored and transformed into a museum. It is set in 19 acres of glorious Hampshire countryside with spectacular views across to Portsmouth Harbour, the Meon Valley and South Downs National Park.
After a short walk from the visitor centre and over the bridge, we’ll spend our day in the Grade l listed Victorian fort. While here you’ll also be able to wander around the galleries, underground tunnels and visitor centre free of charge.
Further details about the venue location and programme for the day will be sent to you after registration.
Retreat Franchisee – Nikkie Cox, Wiltshire