1 Day Menopause Retreat – near Cheltenham
November 11, 2019
BOOK NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF JUST £24.90!
During our 1 Day Menopause Retreat, you will meet experts qualified in all aspects of the menopause and have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, so that you leave feeling empowered and positive about this significant life transition!
Come alone, or bring your sister or friend also going through menopause or perimenopause.
What to Expect
- An introduction from your host and an opportunity to meet your fellow retreat participants.
- A Yoga class suitable for all levels with our yoga expert, who will explain how yoga can benefit you during the menopause and beyond
- A session with our qualified menopause nutritionist who will discuss the benefits of particular food choices, followed by a menopause-healthy lunch.
- A discussion with our menopause nurse about the physiology of menopause and medical symptom management, with plenty of time for Q&As.
- An introduction to the psychology of menopause, and how you can manage your symptoms using psychological techniques.
In addition to lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
About the Venue
Perched on the edge of the Cotswolds, Cheltenham is a beautiful Regency town dotted with painted stucco facades and intricate ironwork balconies that perfectly complement its vibrant, cosmopolitan atmosphere. Nestled within this stunning town is The Greenway Hotel and Spa, your luxurious, award-winning, Cotswolds retreat!
The Greenway is a 16th Century luxury Elizabethan Manor House Hotel and Spa. The hotel, with its warm Cotswold stone exterior draped in ivy, is the picture of English country charm and lies in eight acres of stunning grounds with views over the rolling Cotswold Hills.
Further details about the venue location and programme for the day will be sent to you after registration.
Retreat Licensee – Deborah Keightley, Gloucestershire
Debs lives in the Cotswolds with her husband Paul. She is truly excited to be part of our team, and is looking forward to welcoming her guests at venues across the county. She loves meeting new friends and experiencing the calming influence of our retreats. At 57, and having experienced the menopause, she understands the complexities of menopause and empathises with all women experiencing this significant time of life. She loves to nurture and inspire confidence and a sense of fun. Her varied background, which includes management of medical practices and hospitality, will ensure you have a fabulous time!