1 Day Menopause Retreat – Swindon
November 23, 2019
BOOK NOW WITH DEPOSITS FROM £19.90 PER PERSON!
During our 1 Day Menopause Retreat, you will meet specialists qualified in all aspects of the menopause and have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, so that you leave feeling empowered and positive about this significant life transition!
Come alone, or bring your sister or friend also going through menopause or perimenopause.
What to Expect
- An introduction from your host and an opportunity to meet your fellow retreat participants.
- A Yoga class suitable for all levels with our yoga specialist, who will explain how yoga can benefit you during the menopause and beyond
- A session with our qualified menopause nutritionist who will discuss the benefits of particular food choices, followed by a menopause-healthy lunch.
- A discussion with our menopause nurse about the physiology of menopause and medical symptom management, with plenty of time for Q&As.
- An introduction to the psychology of menopause, and how you can manage your symptoms using psychological techniques.
In addition to lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
About the Venue
Alexandra House is a beautiful venue for our retreats and is set on the edge of the Cotswolds in 20 acres of landscaped gardens.
Located close to an array of world-class locations such as Avebury and Stonehenge World Heritage Site, it is just minutes from the M4 and only four miles from Swindon.
Further details about the location and programme for the day will be sent to you after registration.
Retreat Licensee – Nikkie Cox, Wiltshire
Nikkie lives on the Wiltshire/Somerset border and is excited to be the licensee for Wiltshire. Her working life has been mostly within Human Resources, and more recently she was looking for a more meaningful role when the opportunity to join the Fountains Retreat family came along – a chance she jumped at immediately. With a life-long passion for personal development and coaching, spreading the word about the menopause fits right in with Nikkie’s aim of empowering women like herself. She is enjoying learning more and more about menopause, and the knowledge is often shared with supportive partner Mark.