1 Day Menopause Retreat – Chelmsford, Essex
November 16, 2019
BOOK NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF JUST £19.90!
During our 1 Day Menopause Retreat, you will meet experts qualified in all aspects of the menopause and have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, so that you leave feeling empowered and positive about this significant life transition!
Come alone, or why not bring your sister or friend also going through menopause or perimenopause.
What to Expect
- An introduction from your host and an opportunity to meet your fellow retreat participants.
- A Yoga class suitable for all levels with our yoga expert, who will explain how yoga can benefit you during the menopause and beyond
- A session with our qualified menopause nutritionist who will discuss the benefits of particular food choices, followed by a menopause-healthy lunch.
- A discussion with our menopause nurse about the physiology of menopause and medical symptom management, with plenty of time for Q&As.
- An introduction to the psychology of menopause, and how you can manage your symptoms using psychological techniques.
In addition to lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
About the Venue
Pontlands Park is a family run hotel providing a unique combination of homely comfort and exceptional service. Built in 1879, Pontlands Park features Victorian period architecture, perfectly balanced with luxurious and contemporary design.
Set in the Essex countryside to the east of Chelmsford, Pontlands Park is conveniently located and only 15 minutes drive from the M25 and 30 minutes from Stansted or Southend Airport.
Chelmsford train station is close by and is only 35 minutes from London Liverpool Street.
Further details about the venue location and programme for the 2 days will be sent to you after registration.
Retreat Licensee – Lainey Hall, Essex