1 Day Menopause Retreat – Shifnal, Shropshire
January 25, 2020
BOOK NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF JUST £19.90 PER PERSON!
Join us for our 1-Day Retreat at the elegant Park House Hotel Shifnal. You will meet specialists qualified in all aspects of the menopause and have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, so that you leave feeling empowered and positive about this significant life transition!
Come alone, or bring your sister or friend also going through menopause or perimenopause.
What to Expect
- An introduction from your host and an opportunity to meet your fellow retreat participants.
- A Yoga class suitable for all levels with our yoga specialist, who will explain how yoga can benefit you during the menopause and beyond
- A discussion with our menopause nurse about the physiology of menopause and medical symptom management, with plenty of time for Q&As.
- A session with our nutritional therapist where we explore the impact of food and diet during our menopausal years and learn how we can make simple positive changes, to ensure that we feed our body what it needs during this time.
- An introduction to the psychology of menopause, and how you can manage your symptoms using psychological techniques.
In addition to lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
About the Venue
The Park House Hotel Shifnal is an elegant and luxurious building which combines modern amenities with traditional features. A warm welcome awaits you in a private area of the hotel where you can relax and enjoy all that Fountain Retreats has to offer. The hotel is superbly decorated – sparkling chandeliers, elegant drapes and beautiful furniture create a special and unique atmosphere.
Situated in the market town of Shifnal, just a short distance from Wolverhampton and Birmingham, it is a few minutes drive from Junction 4 of the M54 and a two minute walk from Shifnal railway station.
Further details about the location and programme for the day will be sent to you after registration.
Retreat Franchisee – Wendy McDonald, Shropshire