1 Day Menopause Retreat – Morley, Derbyshire
December 1, 2019
BOOK NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF JUST £19.90!
During our 1 Day Menopause Retreat, you will meet specialists qualified in all aspects of the menopause and have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, so that you leave feeling empowered and positive about this significant life transition!
Come alone, or bring your sister or friend also going through menopause or perimenopause.
What to Expect
- An introduction from your host and an opportunity to meet your fellow retreat participants.
- A Yoga class suitable for all levels with our yoga specialist, who will explain how yoga can benefit you during the menopause and beyond.
- A discussion with our menopause nurse about the physiology of menopause and medical symptom management, with plenty of time for Q&As.
- A session with our nutritional therapist where we explore the impact of food and diet during our menopausal years and learn how we can make simple positive changes, to ensure that we feed our body what it needs during this time.
- An introduction to the psychology of menopause, and how you can manage your symptoms using psychological techniques.
In addition to lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
About the Venue
Experience a majestic arrival as you drive down the mile-long approach to this stunning retreat venue. Surrounded by rolling Derbyshire countryside and steeped in rich history, Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club dates back to 1266 and is the oldest Marriott in the world. Bordered by the Peak District National Park and its natural beauty, it are also conveniently close to many local attractions, including Chatsworth House and Kedleston Hall.
Further details about the venue location and programme for the day will be sent to you after registration.
Your Host – Louise Beeson
Louise is the perfect host for your Retreat – energetic, caring and a great listener. She has extensive work experience in the addiction recovery sector, and her empathetic nature has enabled her to help many individuals and families through the most difficult of times. She also has many years of experience as a support worker for children with learning difficulties. A mother of three boys, Louise enjoys getting involved in their sports and clubs. She also loves the outdoors, and enjoys walking, cycling, yoga and working out at the gym. She very much looks forward to welcoming you to her Retreats.