1 Day Menopause Retreat – Birmingham, West Midlands
December 7, 2019
BOOK NOW WITH A DEPOSIT OF ONLY £19.90!
During our 1 Day Menopause Retreat, you will meet specialists qualified in all aspects of the menopause and have the opportunity to share your experiences with other like-minded women, so that you leave feeling empowered and positive about this significant life transition!
Come alone, or bring your sister or friend also going through menopause or perimenopause.
What to Expect
- An introduction from your host and an opportunity to meet your fellow retreat participants.
- A Yoga class suitable for all levels with our yoga expert, who will explain how yoga can benefit you during the menopause and beyond.
- A discussion with our menopause nurse about the physiology of menopause and medical symptom management, with plenty of time for Q&As.
- A session with our nutritional therapist where we explore the impact of food and diet during our menopausal years and learn how we can make simple positive changes, to ensure that we feed our body what it needs during this time.
- An introduction to the psychology of menopause, and how you can manage your symptoms using psychological techniques.
In addition to lunch, refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
About the Venue
The Best Western Plough & Harrow Hotel is a lovely venue for our retreats and looks forward to giving you the warmest of Midlands welcomes! This 18th Century country house is set in leafy grounds, less than a mile from Birmingham city centre, and has welcomed many famous guests over the last century, including J.R Tolkien, who stayed here on his wedding night in 1916 when on leave from the army.
Further details about the venue location and programme for the day will be sent to you after registration.
Your Host – Nash Chima
Nash has many years of experience working within the Domestic Abuse sector. Her compassion, empathy, listening skills, and holistic approach using art therapies has given women and children essential skills to feel heard and empowered and to change their lives.
She loves to be out in nature, and practices yoga and mindfulness regularly, finding calm through connecting mind, body and soul. She believes that we have nothing to prove, and that all that matters is to feel the wonder of being alive, to be who you are and to grow!
She brings her inexhaustible energy, enthusiasm and creativity to her Retreats, where you will be made to feel so very welcome.